Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Merry Christmas

The other night at dinner we were talking about all the places that won't use the words "Merry Christmas". Now usually I am a little liberal in opinion on personal rights, but this is one time where I say-Merry Christmas! For me Christmas symbolizes so much- not just presents or a holiday. It symbolizes Christ- the core of my faith. I love the what Christ taught- Love one another. How can that be wrong? No matter your beliefs, it should be human nature to be kind to one another. So as I go through this Christmas season I will say it loud and proud Merry Christmas.

3 comments:

Laurel said...

I'm with you sister! "Merry Christmas!" Although it's sad that now I feel a little self-conscious about it; I can't help wondering if I'm offending someone. Isn't that silly? Well, I'm off to buy a "family tree" at Lowes.

Melissa said...

I don't get offended when I hear about Hannakah. Everyone just needs to relax a little and stop worrying about offending people. I am with you on this Angie - Merry Christmas!

Julie said...

I love your blog. This is my first time on it. I think it is such a great way to keep in touch!!