Thursday, December 6, 2007

Christmas Cards

I love everything about Christmas. I love decorating, the music, the food (I am trying to be good), the gift giving, and even the dreaded Christmas Cards. I know some people don't like them, but I love getting a letter with the cards. I love reading what has happened to my friends and family over the past year. I do hate trying to come up with an original idea every year. Last year we took our picture out by some cacti in the desert. I thought it was pretty cute. Friday is the big day for us to take our picture. I am a little nervous because we have not planned very well (Chris has been in NY the whole week). But tomorrow is the day. Wish us luck!

1 comment:

Laurel said...

I'm with you! I LOVE the Christmas letter, and I feel really gyped (wow...is that really how you spell that?) when it's just a card. Some of these people I don't get to talk to on a regular basis and the Christmas letter keeps me in touch with what's going on. I NEED the Christmas letter.

Okay, now stepping off that soap box...I loved your picture last year. Such a good idea that I may have to steal it! Good luck with the picture this year. Ours made me grouchy. Taking the picture is the part of Christmas I dread.