Thursday, February 5, 2009

Just a little update

I know- it's about time. It has been a month since our last update-but it seems like it was just a couple of weeks. I can't believe it is already February. Things are a little busy around here- but as always we cope. Jackson and Christopher are in the middle of basketball. Both are doing great. Christopher has improved about 1000%. He has some great coaches and they are very supportive.

Jackson always has to be doing something. This week he met with the principal of his school to try and start a new school club. He wants to start a "Green" club. He created the hand-out and he and his friend met with the principal to present their ideas for the after school club. I was very proud of his ingenuity.

Chandler is counting down the days until he turns 12. He is going on his last 11 year old camp out next week and he is very excited. He is preparing for his birthday and is really excited to receive the priesthood.

I am just trying to keep my planner updated and make sure I don't miss anything.

6 comments:

Amy said...

I'm a little behind on reading blogs...hence my delayed response to your other entries:) I appreciate Angie for sticking up for all of the other women in the world:) I know Rob would be married within months, and let the record show-that makes my blood boil!!! I love that Jackson traded Oreos for lunch! I can't stop laughing!

Anonymous said...

Ambitious Kids...follwing in their parents footsteps....Awesome :)

The Christensen Family said...

Looks like we're moving to SL in July.
Hope we can see you and when it gets crazy cold - we'll drive down and visit!!!!
xoxox
meg
PS I love Jenna's outfit from you - she looks so cute.
Wyatt is due Easter....then I'm done!

Rosalyn said...

I can always lend a room for the green club! Don't know if it will be available next year????

Rosalyn said...

Thanks Angie for the comment! I have been wanting to email you, but I lost your email address. Is it minermail@yahoo.com??

Rosalyn said...

By the way, if it is.......... mine is rosalyn@q.com.