Wednesday, February 18, 2009

I miss summer....(vacations)

I ran across this picture of Christopher on our computer and it made me really antsy to be done with winter. I love how fun and carefree Christopher looks. It's hard to look like that in winter!

I know that Arizona has pretty mild winters and it is 1,000 degrees (Farhenheit, only 600 degrees celcius) in July, but summer has vacations and sneaky three day weekends that involve getting out of town.

That was all I had. Oh, and I took Chandler to the Suns game the other night and he got to high five Shaq, Nash, Amare and all the players. He was very excited.

I was a little surprised they handed out packs of cards to us when we walked in. I thought it would be normal playing cards but they were Suns Dancers cards! Can you believe they handed these out?









I had to get 3 packs just to make sure they are all the same inappropriate cards.

2 comments:

Christie said...

I miss summer, too. We still have a few patches of snow in our yard (remainders of the 3' drifts left from the Christmas Day storm!). I'm ready to put out the slip 'n' slide, and get out of town every now and then, too!
I would be peeved by those cards! I've got one boy who has had "the talk," one who needs "the talk," and one who would be grossed out by the "Girl-cards!" Love my boys!

Shane Meredith Mason and Kendall said...

How come I can always tell who is writing on your blog? The nice, feel good ones are ANGIE, and the others...well, need I say more

see you sunday. and if you dont have the right tie on, war is ON