Monday, September 8, 2008

Relaxing in Cali

According to our kids, we finally went away for a "proper" vacation. We took a few days and headed to California for a quick trip to Disney Land, a day at the beach and a MLS soccer game. I don't usually let the boys miss school for vacations- but I would say this was worth it. There were no lines! We basically walked up to every ride. On Splash Mountain they let us keep riding-we didn't have to get off-it was great. The boys had a great time and we discovered we have an daredevil-Chandler. He loved all the scary rides. We also had a great time at the beach. It was a perfect day. The boys spent the day boogie boarding and I spent the afternoon reading/sleeping under the umbrella.
We capped off our vacation with a LA Galaxy game. It was fun-we were a little sad that Beckham was in England- but we enjoyed the game even without him.

9 comments:

qponqwn said...

Someone called Jacob 'a little David Beckham' at the mall last week--you could come visit him?? Just givin' ya a hard time! Glad you had fun in Cali, give the boys a hug (if they'll still let ya!)

Stephie said...

We went to Disney in Oct. a couple of years ago, and there were no lines!! :-) Looks like you guys had fun! We still need to get away for a little "sister bonding"!! :-)

Love you!!

mother of seven said...

Angie... I think you are onto something here.
I'm glad you are having a super time!!! So jealous about the game!!!!

Mandy said...

What a fun vacation! Now can we convince you to come to Florida for your next vacation???

Amy said...

You rebel-letting your kids miss a day of school:) Weren't the lines awesome??? I still can't believe we ran into you guys! I'm still devastated about our ward splitting:( I keep having nightmares:(

Laurel said...

No Becks??? Argh!

Melissa said...

Oh that looks like so much fun! So jealous!

Elisha said...

No lines? How did you time that one so well? Way to go! We always seem to hit the WORST possible days to go!

Pam said...

What... no phone call for breakfast? sheesh. Oh, I saw John Muir a few weeks ago. Apparently he's been living in the area for 11 years. He didn't remember me and I felt incredibly foolish (and ugly). He looks the same.

Sorry I missed you guys!