Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Last Week of School

I am so happy that school is almost over. It has been a busy week and I will be glad when we can sleep in and do nothing. Here is a little review of our week.

Chandler received one of the six character awards for the fifth grade.
Christopher receiving an honor roll medallion. He was on first honor roll for the whole year.
Jackson presenting his report on Stonewall Jackson (all of his school reports have the word Jackson in them).


Chandler on his 5th grade picnic.

5 comments:

The Kriloff Klan said...

I think I love the last day of school more than my kids! I am so gald it is almost over!

Melissa said...

You have pretty awesome kids!

Amy said...

What a busy week! I'm with you, I'm so glad school is out!!!

Laurel said...

So that's why I haven't seen you all week! Wow. Congrats on Chandler's big award. That is quite impressive! I love all your boys!

Rosalyn said...

I am so proud of Christopher!! Thank you so much for the outfits for Alex, he will be sporting the too-hot-for-Arizona outfit on our way to Chicago tomorrow. I miss you in my classroom every Wednesday :( Have a great summer!