Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Piano Recital

So I have been quite a slacker when it comes to our blog- so here comes some updates.

The Boys had a piano recital a few weeks ago. I am always so proud of the boys and how hard they work to memorize their music.

Christopher is always a hoot. Everyone watches to see what funny thing he does. He is always soooo serious.
Jackson played so well. He worked very hard this year and I am glad I won't have to hear the song "The Train" any more. The train whistle was very loud at 6:30am in the morning.Chandler always takes his recital so serious. He practices hard and is very responsible. He didn't really want his picture taken and rushed out of the room so the picture is not great.

1 comment:

qponqwn said...

Jacob and Josh have put their teacher into retirement-and she was a nice one. Maybe I'll have to find a mean one. I think I may just give up. One person said that every other generation plays piano cause you had those who had to and would never make their kids. When they have kids they say-I never got to play the piano but I'll make sure my kids play-and the cycle starts over. We had our last lesson last week (Josh refused his) and there's not as much tension. Know anyone who needs a piano? Proud of you and your boys!