Friday, August 15, 2008

No Sleep :(

Okay- the Olympics is ruining my life. I admit it- I'm addicted. I start at 7:00pm and watch until 12 or 1 am. I don't think I have been to bed before 1:30 all week. I have bags under my eyes and my temper is a little short all because I had to see if the US women win in gymnastics or if Michael Phelps wins another gold. I think I might be dead by the end. Last night I spent 20 minutes on the computer playing Olympic trivia after watching for 4 hours. I think I might need an intervention!

ps--I have loads of pictures from the end of summer, but I had to take my laptop in to get fixed so they will have to wait until next week--sorry.

7 comments:

Kyle said...

I am so with you! I'm exhausted...but I can't stop watching! It was worth it to see Nastia get the gold last night...wasn't it?

Rosalyn said...

Well, I think that you look great when we have our afternoon wave session! I don't have parent pick up this week, so I will have to check you out again next week. I will be missing you until then:)

Pam said...

There are worse addictions! Plus it will all be over soon enough. The olympics are keeping us up too late too.

Amy said...

We are addicted too, but we have missed the last couple of days. I can't believe the Chinese gymnast beat Alicia tonight on the vault!!!

Elisha said...

I am loving it! It kills me that all the good stuff is on at night, when I can bairly keep my eyes open! Thank heavens for t-vo!

Melissa said...

I am with you there. The olympics is ruining my life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Cutchen Crew said...

I am glad I am not the only one having the same issues. My lack of sleep is killing everyone around here. My hubby is just as miserable trying to function at work