Thursday, August 21, 2008

The Greatest Day

Warning-this is a sappy post. 15 years ago Chris and I were married. I am so blessed to be able to have him in my life. If you can think of all the good attributes a person has-Chris has them all. He cooks, cleans bathrooms, does laundry, makes me laugh, lets me read all I want and works very hard to provide for us. He is the most unselfish man I know. I am so grateful for what he does for me and my boys. He is amazing!!! So thank you for a great 15 years. I wouldn't have changed anything (well except for our only 2 mistakes- our dog and our house guest). I have loved our life together. You are the best!!!

10 comments:

Shane Meredith Mason and Kendall said...

Happy Anniversary!
Hey, I keep forgetting to tell you...I work on Sat, but if I get done early I will come to your party! THANKS so much for the invite!

The Kriloff Klan said...

Happy Anniversary!

Laurel said...

Happy anniversary...late. Hope you finally get to celebrate. And both of you are pretty amazing by the way!

("Our two mistakes": bwaahahahahahahahaha! That's me; laughing.)

Rosalyn said...

I will give you a special "Happy Anniversary" wave on Monday!

Amy said...

Happy anniversary! You are both awesome! Not bad that you've only made two mistakes!

qponqwn said...

Okay, no offense but this reminded me of this spoof blog: http://seriouslysoblessed.blogspot.com/
You guys really are living 'the dream'. Glad you found eachother, congrats!

Melissa said...

Happy late Anniversary!
You two are a perfect fit!

Stephie said...

You can thank me later for helping mold him in to such a great man!! :-) Being his sister and all I'm sure I had SOMETHING to do with it!! :-) Okay, maybe my mom also helped out...a little...anyway, HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!! love you and miss you!

Pam said...

How sweet! Happy belated anniversary.

I wish I only had two mistakes!

That seriouslysoblessed blog is super funny, but trust me that you are not shallow and sappy like that at all! But the blog is hysterical, especially the post labeled "Happy Anniversary to Me, Well, Us, Whatever"

The Christensen Family said...

Congrats on 15 years!! We celebrated our 10th last week.
We miss you guys like crazy!!!
Hope you are well.
I want to slide down that slide!
xoxo
meg