Thursday, March 20, 2008

Skiing in Utah

Okay- so I am watching basketball and feeling a little guilty for wasting the day. So I figured I would blog a little. On our vacation we spent Tuesday skiing. Chandler, Jackson and Christopher took lessons in the morning and then spent the afternoon skiing with Chris. We were lucky and spent the day with the Shaws, Mom, and Laura. The boys loved skiing and I loved watching them. I only had a little frostbite by the end of the day.



Christopher was ready to ski!


This is Chandler's first run down the hill.



Jackson hated the lessons- he knew how to ski as soon as he put them on.





Chandler and Michael had a good time together.




My talented husband can now email and ski at the same time.


7 comments:

Stephie said...

Glad you had fun!! I really don't miss snow...really!! I'm sure you won't even know this is posted until after the "final 4"...
Love you,
Steph

Laurel said...

Ah ha! That is why I haven't seen you yet! I forgot. I know! What is wrong with me? The picture of Chris emailing on the slopes cracked me up. He needs a new job. :0) One where he can actually get away on his getaway.

Anonymous said...

Great pictures, and now my kids know that I'm not the only adult adult around with a cell phone attached to their fingers....

Kyle said...

Looks like fun...we had planned on taking our kids skiing this year but never got around to it..maybe next year!

Elisha said...

Sounds like you had fun! I love the last picture of Chris! What would we do without our electronics these days?

Melissa said...

Sammi and I hit the slopes this spring break, but it looks like you had way better snow and more fun cause the whole family was there.

Kyle said...

This is what Christopher told me about your trip to Utah...very dramatically he informed me that "he DID not have his guitar hero but he did just fine with his DS!"
I was laughing so hard!