Monday, February 11, 2008

I love my kids

Tonight for family home evening we talked about personal prayer and what we need to pray for. We started making a list. They shared some experiences and the problems they are having with personal prayer. Christopher said his problem was that he didn't know what to pray about. We decided to make a list. Here is our list we created.
Good night sleep
No bad dreams
Stop fighting with my brothers
Do well on a test
Have a good day at school
Pray for the Holy Spirit
Pray for repentance
Help Chris to get home safe
Help mom to be happy- I think they pray for this a lot.

Well the list goes on and on. It is amazing how much kids understand. Sometimes I think that they understand so much more than me.

3 comments:

Melissa said...

I am doing that next week. I love it!

Laurel said...

wshzqdGreat idea! You are so smart! I'm stealing this one.

Elisha said...

Kids are so cute! It is their innocence that we love! My kids have learned to pray for mommy to be patient!