Sunday, July 20, 2008

It's great to be 8

Well, my baby is eight. I can't believe he is so old. He has had a great week of a birthday. On Monday he refused to do any jobs and picked where we ate dinner. On Tuesday it continued until the end of his birthday party. This Sunday he complained that he never got to pick out Sunday desert- so today he got to pick out Sunday desert. He certainly knows how to work it to his advantage. Here are a few pictures of his great day.

Christopher picked out his own cake- of course baseball.

Christopher loved eating his cake and pizza.

Jackson created an interesting look with his ice cream.

5 comments:

Stephie said...

I understand!! Ben is 12!!! How did that happen? :-) Sounds like he had a great day! Hope you're feeling better!
Miss you!!

Amy said...

What a darling picture of Christopher! Did you have pneumonia? Are you better? Your floors look gorgeous! Call us when you have a free weekend!

Rosalyn said...

Tell Christopher "Happy Birthday" and "Happy Bastille Day"! I love the floors, you are quite fancy now. Hopefully I will see you soon.

Pam said...

Hope he had a great birthday. He is such a cutie. Nice to have him attend Cub Scouts now, huh!

Sarah said...

I'm glad to see we aren't the only ones who celebrate "birth week." One day is just not enough I say!