Monday, June 30, 2008

I've Been Tagged

Okay- sister-in-law Michaele tagged me-so now you will all know how old I am.

What was I doing 20 yrs ago--1988?
--Graduating from high school-go tigers
--Starting classes at BYU--go Cougs
--Began my career in accounting

What was I doing 15 yrs ago--1993?
--Coming home from mission in England
--Married Chris.
--Started teaching at MTC.
--Changed my major from Accounting to History.

What was I doing 10 yrs ago-1998?
--Pregnant with Jackson
--Taking care of Chandler
--Working for the Church as an Accountant.
--Counting down the days until Chris finished Law School.

What was I doing 5 yrs ago-2003?
--Just move back from Germany.
--Loved living in NY
--Mom of Chandler, Jackson, and Christopher.
--Hanging out with the Christensens, Fillmores, and Judsons.
--Playing Catan 3 times a week.

What was I doing one year ago-2007?
--Getting ready for our trip to Scotland.
--Having Richins Kitchen Summer School with the boys and the Richins and Wickes.
--Deciding to go back to school.
--Spending a lot of time by the pool.

What was I doing yesterday?
--Spent the morning watching Euro 2008-go Spain.
--Taught Christopher's primary class.
--Watched Chris bake 9 dozen cookies- they were very good.
--Had a lovely Sunday dinner and went to bed at 8:45pm.

What did I do Today?
--Finished taking off the baseboards in our house.
--Sat in the kitchen studying while two men ripped up all of the carpet in our house.
--Went to Cameron's baseball game.

What am I going to do tomorrow?
--Summer movies with the boys and friends
--Watching our new floors get installed.
--Try and clean my house.

What am I going to do next year?
--Finish my class and hopefully 2 more.
--Enjoy time with my husband and boys
--Enjoy time with our amazing friends.

I guess I will tag-Kyle, Amy and Ruth.

7 comments:

The Kriloff Klan said...

I love getting to know people through these things! We have a few things in common! My first college major was also accounting! How funny!

Stephie said...

Taking classes?? Wow!! That's great...you are an insanely busy momma!! :-) Love ya!

Amy said...

You've done a lot!!! New floors, how exciting! Hey, you'll have to click on my friends blog (Emily & Andy) they live in Switzerland and she just blogged about the Euro 2008. Do you think Tranquillo (I think that's his name)is as hot as she does??? Me too!!!

Ruth said...

Wow, you have done a lot!! By the way it took me forever to do this!! I really haven't thought how much has really gone on the last 20 years! WOW!! It is a ton! You should join my dad for games!! He will rush home no matter what he is doing so he doesn't miss a second! Hilarious!

Laurel said...

Life is full, isn't it? By the way...I haven't heard. How was ballroom dancing????

qponqwn said...

Yeah, I'd like to hear how ballroom was too? How was your holiday? Miss you guys!

Elisha said...

New flooring! Wow, lucky you! You'll have to take pictures and show us all!