Friday, April 18, 2008

Weekend Away

My sweet husband surprised me (although the way I was surprised is a story all by itself) with a weekend away. This was no ordinary weekend away. He had managed to get tickets to the biggest game in English football. That's right we were on our way to England. It was really a crazy trip- We flew-went to the football game-and flew home. It was a blast and I got to see my favorite team play. For those of you who don't know we are huge soccer fans and I love the English team Manchester United. So we were off for a weekend in Manchester. A huge thanks to the Richins for watching our kids. Here are the picts. Thank you Chris- I love you!!!


8 comments:

Laurel said...

The picture of you with the jersey is made all the better because I know that a kid stole it right out from under you. I wish you'd gotten a picture of that! And then of Chris beating the tar out of him.

Stephie said...

JEALOUS!! Congratulations!! You are a very lucky girl for sure!! As you know, we are also huge soccer fans! So next time, have my brother take us (at least me) too!! :-)

mother of seven said...

Lucky Girl..We are a soccer family also!!!My girls and I ware sooooooooooo jealous:)

Kyle said...

What a nice husband! It looks like a fun trip!

Amy said...

How fun! Chris is awesome!

Ruth said...

We need to talk about which team is better!!! haha (Liverpool!!!) I think it is debatable!! How fun. I would love another trip to the UK!!

Melissa said...

Now that is so cool. What a fun get away. Maybe you could tell Chris to drop Jeff a few hints about some nice trips he could take his wife on.

The Christensen Family said...

BRILLIANT!!! What a fab hubby you have! Have you read Austenland?
I miss you and hope you are better than mom's day weekend.
We miss playing Catan with you guys. 13 more months and then UTah!
Love you and give your kids a hug from us.
xox
Meg, Clinto, Cedi, baby connor (5 now), and angel baby Jenna